No products in the cart.
Convex MirrorsTraffic cones, also called traffic pylons, road cones, highway cones, safety cones, or construction cones, are usuallycone-shaped markers that are placed on roads or footpaths to temporarily redirect traffic in a safe manner. They are often used to create separation or merge lanes during road construction projects or automobile accidents, although heavier, more permanent markers or signs are used if the diversion is to stay in place for a long period of time.
- Scratch resistant Polycarbonate material
- Un-affected by radiations
- 130 degree viewing angle
- Can be mounted on both pole and wall.
- Unbreakable ABS back
- Suitable for external use under all weather conditions
- Zinc plated fittings included with each mirror